Saturday, March 24, 2012

5th Annual York High School Car Show



Today, I participated in my first car show ever, the YHS Falcon's Car Show, with my '63 Mercury Comet.  York High School puts the show on to help fund their After-Prom Event.  Festivities ended early due to rain, but a good time was had by all who came before then.  There were a lot of great stories to be heard at the show and it was filled with a lot of retro eye candy.  I've always loved going to car shows and hearing the stories of the owners and making connections.  I highly recommend going to one if you've never been. 



Pictures:
1962 Imperial Crown Convertible
1981 DeLorean DMC-12 signed by Claudia Wells (actress who played Jennifer in Back to the Future)

1 comment:

Frank Wilder said...

Thanks for sharing your insights! Also check the fairborn municipal court