Sunday, March 4, 2012

Rocky Mount BBQ- going strong since 1953

 

On a slightly overcast day in February (hence the outside picture), I went to the Rocky Mount BBQ to try this Newport News landmark. When I walked in the decor was clean, but a little dated (very 1990's arts and craft/country style, not awesome mid-century). I found my server very helpful, and she gave a free sample of their famous BBQ.  It was so delicious that I ate it before I had a chance to take a picture of the meal.  If you're looking for a good BBQ in Newport News, I'd recommend this place.

Be sure to check out their website for their menu and pricing information below.



Rocky Mount BBQ
10113 Jefferson Ave.
Newport News, VA 23605
(757) 596-0243

Hours:
Monday-Saturday 11am-8:30pm
Sunday- Closed

Website:

No comments: